- Approved as Traditional Medicine by Ministry of Health Malaysia MAL17040017TC.
- Certified organic virgin coconut oil sourced from Sri Lanka.
- Cold pressed.
- No genetically modified ingredients.
- Non fermented.
- Non deodorised.
- Raw, Pure & Unrefined.
- Trans-fat acid free.
- Cholesterol free.
- Halal certified.
Liquid VCO is ideal for certain health conditions that need higher dosage of the oil to hasten maintenance; e.g. bone health, brain function, cells regeneration, constipation, heart health, hormone imbalance, slimming,etc.
- Adults : 16.5ml (15mg) once a day after meal (NPRA recommendation).
- It can be consumed up to 2 tablespoons (30ml) per day to achieve health benefits, but it’s best to work up to this amount gradually. Two tablespoons provide about 18grams of medium-chain triglycerides, which is within the range of 15-30 grams that has been shown to increase metabolic rate. However, start slowly to avoid nausea and loose stools that may occur with initial intake. Take 1 teaspoon per day, gradually increasing to 2 tablespoons per day over 1 – 2 weeks.
- Liquid VCO can blend with other natural products like honey, lemon juice, etc., to serve as natural remedies. For more natural remedies with VCO, please read https://covirco.com.my/covirco-organic-vco-usage/
- Liquid VCO can also be used externally for skincare, hair care and nail care.
- For Health: Please insist on box label that the VCO has been approved under “Traditional Medicine” or “Health Supplement” .
- For Culinary (Cooking) : Although the description states “Virgin Coconut Oil” with printed nutritional information, this is basically coconut copra oil for culinary purposes, not for health supplement use.
- Organic VCO is nutraceutical for the human body (food, or parts of a food that provide medical or health benefits including the prevention and treatment of disease).
- Only Organic VCO has endospermic effects (means having live enzymes) for healing.
- Organic VCO has the highest source of fatty acids such as Lauric, Caprylic, Capric, Capriolic and Myristic acids to protect us from diseases.
- The appearance of pure organic VCO is clear & transparent like water with natural freshness of coconut aroma and free of sediment.
Weight : 1.2KG
For Local Shipment (within Malaysia) we ship by Poslaju Courier Services. The postage charges rate are as below :
Within Peninsular Malaysia (West Malaysia)
1. Flat rate, postage is RM8.00
Within Sabah / Sarawak / W.P. Labuan
1. Flat rate , postage is RM11.00
We reserved the right to use other courier services depends on the situation, to provide our customer better, reliable and more efficience services.
For International Shipment, We are using DHL Express by default. We may also use other courier services by request from our customer.
The shipment fee will be charged according to the order actual weight or volumn matric weight.
For more information or enquiry about the shipping rate, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org